Magnolia Springs Fire Rescue is an all volunteer fire department. Being volunteer, our station is not manned 24/7.
If you have an emergency, or if you would like the fire department to respond to a concern, dial 911!
For all other non-emergency business, you can call fire station #1 at 251-965-7808 and leave a message.
Volunteers are needed for the Vernant Park area of our community to respond to our Station 2! If you live in Vernant Park, Sunset Shores or Bay Road areas and wish to volunteer, please join us on a Monday evening at 6pm!
Incorporated in 1961, the Magnolia Springs Volunteer Fire Department serves the community of Magnolia Springs and the outlying areas. Consisting of 30 volunteers, we respond primarily to 35 squares miles of residential, wildland, and waterfront area. We are an active part of our community and promote fire prevention in our schools and community. We respond to a variety of incidents, ranging from house fires, wildland fires, motor vehicle accidents, and medical emergencies.
Magnolia Springs Volunteer Fire Department is committed to providing the highest-level public safety services for our community. We protect lives and property through fire suppression, emergency medical response, disaster management, fire prevention and public education.
Magnolia Springs Volunteer Fire Department is dedicated to being the best community focused fire and rescue department that meets the ever changing needs of our community while ensuring a safe and secure environment for all through professional development, unity and teamwork.
Statement of Core Values
We, the members of the Magnolia Springs Volunteer Fire Department are committed to the following values in our interactions with coworkers and community:
· Professionalism– Through training, continuing education, application, appearance, attitude and standards
· Health and Safety – Personal and professional health and safety is paramount in fulfilling the mission of the Magnolia Springs Volunteer Fire Department
· Integrity– Demonstrate honesty and fairness
· Compassion– Demonstrate kindness and empathy
· Responsibility and Accountability– Professionally, personally and fiscally responsible for our actions
· Respect– For each other, our Department, the Town Government, the citizens and visitors of Magnolia Springs, surrounding communities, neighboring departments and agencies
· Diversity– Be open minded and responsive to the inclusiveness of our community without regard to age, gender, religion or ethnic origin
· Commitment– In all department endeavors
· Teamwork– Encourage unity and a cooperative attitude.